Admission to the college is conducted strictly in accordance with the rules and regulations, framed by the Provincial Higher Education Department, BISE Abbottabad and University of Haripur. Admission forms to the candidates will be made available just after the declaration of results by the Board / University. The College Admission Committee will announce the last date for the submission of the application forms in each case.
GENERAL ADMISSION RULES AND REGULATIONS
- Admission process starts on the date announced by the admission committee and continues according to the schedule of BISE Abbottabad / University of Haripur at the relevant levels.
- The application form duly filled by the candidates shall be supported by attested photocopies of the following documents:
- SSC Certificate for admission at any level of studies
- Detailed Marks / Provisional Certificate of the last exam passed.
- Character Certificate issued by the learning institution last attended: where the candidate has passed the last examination in private capacity such certificate shall be signed by a gazetted officer.
- Domicile Certificate.
- Self / father CNIC/ Form-B
- Three passport size colored photographs.
- Quota eligibility certificate in case a candidate applies for a specified quota notified by the governments, e.g Sports, Disable or Higher Education Employees Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (college subsector) quotas, etc.
- Migration Certificate for candidates having passed their examination from other than BISE Abbottabad / University of Haripur.
- Affidavit as per specimen.
Note: Migration certificate-(n) and affidavit in light of Supreme Court decision for refraining from politics-(i) will be obtained from the candidates at the time when their admission is confirmed.
- Applications which are not registered within due date shall not be considered for admission.
- The Principal may keep 10% of the total number of seats in each faculty for 15 days for meritorious students who may not turn up for admission within the prescribed time for admission due to unavoidable circumstances. The minimum marks declaring a candidate as meritorious will be determined by the concerned committee of the college.
- If a student applies for admission one or more years late (maximum up to three years) then she shall produce an affidavit to the effect that she has not been admitted to any college / institution previously and she is availing the opportunity for admission for the first time.
- Students passing in supplementary are not eligible for admission in the academic year in which they have passed the examination.
- Students who failed in any class or did not appear in the examination or discontinued their studies are not allowed readmission in the same or lower class.
- Students failed in one or more subjects are not allowed to take admission in Part-1/1st Semester of Intermediate or Degree classes.
- Students placed in “E” grade in SSC exam are not allowed admission in 1st year in any faculty / group. Candidates who obtain less than 45% in the last examination passed are not allowed admission to 3rd year / Degree Part-1.
- General conditions as well as conditions specific to particular faculty/group or subject for admission to the Intermediate and Degree classes are those set by the concerned Education Board or University for the relevant level, faculty or subject.
- No regular admission in any class is allowed to a candidate who has already passed equivalent examination in another faculty/group or subject.
- Candidates who fail to confirm their seat by depositing the required fee within the specified period shown on any merit list shall lose their right of admission and her seat will be allotted to the next candidate in order of merit. However, If such candidate(s) turn for admission at a later stage and vacant seats are available then such candidate may be given opportunity before offering admission to next candidate having lower stage on the merit list.
- (A) For Intermediate Part-1/1st year and Two years Degree Part-1/3rd year, admissions are awarded on the basis of the following allocations:
1. Seventy Eight percent 78% of the total number of seats are reserved for local candidates of the area in which the college in situated.
A candidate is defined local to a college if she:
- Is domiciled of district Haripur.
- Is child/spouse of an employee of the federal or provincial government serving in the district of Haripur.
- Has passed the last exam from a feeding school/college of the area situated in district Haripur.
2. 10% seats are reserved for candidates of areas other than district Haripur provided they have obtained A or A+ Grade in the last examination passed.
3. 5% seats at each level are reserved for the children of the employees of the Higher Education Department Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (college subsector) on Provincial basis.
4. 2% seats are reserved for disable candidates on Provincial basis.
5. 5 %seats are reserved at each level for sports quota on Provincial basis. These seats are reserved only for the games which are available and offered by the college.
6. Seats falling vacant under any quota will be allocated to quota for local candidates.
13.(B) One seat in each faculty over and above the allocated total seats is reserved for Afghan refugees.
However, such candidates shall submit their applications through proper channel.
- Twenty extra marks are awarded to Hafiz-e-Quran. Such candidates shall not only support their claim by the relevant certificate but they shall also have to pass the recitation test conducted by the relevant admission committee.
- Five marks per year are deducted from the obtained marks of a candidate who has passed the last examination in the previous year(s). Such procedure is limited for the candidates who failed to get admission during the previous three consecutive years only.
- Merit list of sports quota for the game(s) the facility for which is available in the college will be prepared on the basis of performance of candidates in sports, which will be measured as below:
1. Previous Participation Marks 35
a. School/College Level Certificate 10 15
b. Inter District/Zonal Certificate 15 .......
c. District Level Certificate 20 ........
d. Regional/BISE inter School / inter
Colleges / DHE Regional level certificate 25 25
e. Inter-Board / Provincial Certificate 30 30
f. BISE / Other National Level Certificate 35 35
Note: Candidate having more than one of the above certificates shall be awarded marks of only the highest certificate that she has.
2. Trial Marks 65
3. Total Sports Marks (a+b) 100
4. Students admitted on sports basis shall be required to submit an undertaking that they will actively participate in the college sports team, failing which their admission shall stand cancelled.