Bring the following documents at the time of admission
Candidates have to appear in interview with print out of admission form, admission fee and the following documents:
1. 3 Pictures
2. Photocopies of Matric DMC and Certificates
3. Character Certificate
5. Self CNIC / Form B / Father CNIC
6. Original Affidavit
7. Certificate for any Quota (Sports / Hafiz Quran / Education)
8. Original Migration Certificate from other Board
1) IN CASE OF JURISDICTIONAL AREA BRING WITNESS EVIDENCE; 18% of total seats are reserved for candidates belonging to Jurisdictional area of the college:
Candidate shall be defined belonging to the jurisdictional area of the college if he/she:
a) Is domiciled of the college jurisdictional area of the district,
b) Is child/ spouse of an employee of the federal or provincial Govt. serving in the jurisdictional area of the college?
c) Has passed the last exam from a feeding school situated in the jurisdictional area of the college.
2) Information provided in the application form will be scrutinized by the Admission Committee/Competent Authority shall have the right to cancel the admission of the candidate if found any tempering, forgery or any other un-ethical means used by the candidate.