GOVERNMENT DEGREE COLLEGE BATKHELA DISTRICT MALAKAND
You may apply for admission on the following quotas.
1. District Local Quota If;
➤You have MALAKAND domicile.
> You have passed highest exam from school/college in MALAKAND.
➤ Your parents have government service in MALAKAND.
2. Jurisdiction Local Quota If;
> You have permanent address as per your parents CNIC within jurisdiction area of the college.
➤ You have passed highest exam from school/college within jurisdiction area of the college.
➤Your parents have government service within jurisdiction area of the college.
3. College Employees
> If your parents are were serving in Government Colleges of Higher Education.
4. Non-Local if;
> You are not eligible to apply on District / Jurisdiction Local quota.
HOW TO APPLY FOR ADMISSION IN INTERMEDIATE LEVEL?
1. Apply on www.admission.hed.gkp.pk
2. Click on "Register"
3. To create account provide valid mobile number & password
4. For 1 year admission click on "Apply For Inter Admission"
5. Complete Matric (SSC) profile
6. Complete Personal profile
7. Proceed for New Admission Request
8. Submit Application by clicking "Submit & Pay Application Processing Fee"
9. By clicking on "Proceed with Payment" token will be generated
10. Pay RS. 100/- at any jazz cash retailer on token assigned to your application.