Admission to the college is conducted strictly in accordance with the rules and regulations, framed by the Provincial Higher Education Department, BISE Abbottabad and Hazara University, Mansehra.
- Admission forms to the candidates will be made available just after the declaration of results by the Board / University. The College Admission Committee will announce the last date for the submission of the application forms in each case.
GENERAL ADMISSION RULES AND REGULATIONS ARE:
Announcement of Admission Date:
Admission process starts on the date announced by the admission committee and continues according to the schedule of BISE Abbottabad / Hazara University Mansehra at the relevant levels.
Online Admission Facility:
- In case of availability of online admission facility for a particular level of studies, candidates shall apply online and hard copies of their application forms along with required documents shall be submitted to the college.
Admission Supporting Documents:
- The application form duly filled by the candidates shall be supported by attested photocopies of the following documents:
- SSC Certificate for admission at any level of studies
- Detailed Marks / Provisional Certificate of the last exam passed
- Character Certificate issued by the learning institution last attended. Where the candidate has passed the last examination in private capacity such certificate shall be signed by a gazetted officer.
- Domicile Certificate
- Self / father CNIC / Form B
- Three passport size coloured photographs.
- Quota eligibility certificate in case a candidate applies for a specified quota notified by the government, e.g Sports, Disable or Higher Education Employees Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (college subsector) quotas, etc.
- Migration Certificate for candidates having passed their examination from other than BISE Abbottabad /Hazara University, Mansehra.
- Affidavit as per specimen.
Note: Migration certificate-(h) and affidavit in light of Supreme Court decision for refraining from politics-(i) will be obtained from the candidates at the time when their admission is confirmed.
- Applications which are not registered within due date, whether online or manually, shall not be considered for admission.
Seats for Meritorious Students
- The principal may keep 10 % of the total number of seats in each faculty for 15 days for meritorious students who may not turn up for admission within the prescribed time for admission due to unavoidable circumstances. The minimum marks declaring a candidate as meritorious will be determined by the concerned committee of the college.
Affidavit of No Admission Prior to the Current Admission
- If a student applies for admission one or more years late (maximum upto three years) then she shall produce an affidavit to the effect that she has not been admitted to any college / institution previously and she is availing the opportunity for admission for the first time.
Students who Appeared in Supplementary Exams
- Students passing in supplementary examination are not eligible for admission in the academic year in which she has passed the examination.
- Students who failed in any class or did not appear in the examination or discontinued their studies are not allowed readmission in the same or lower class.
- Students failed in one or more subjects are not allowed to take admission in Part-I /Ist Semester of Intermediate, Postgraduate or BS Classes.
- Students placed in “E” grade in SSC exam are not allowed admission in 1st Year in any faculty / group. Candidates who obtain less than 45% in the last examination passed are not allowed admission to BS 1st Semester.
General conditions as well as conditions specific to particular faculty/group or subject for admission to the Intermediate, BS and Postgraduate Level are those set by the concerned Education Board or University for the relevant level, faculty or subject.
No regular admission in any class is allowed to a candidate who has already passed equivalent examination in another faculty / group or subject.
Late Submission of Admission Fee
Candidates who fail to confirm their seat by depositing the required fee within the specified period shown on any merit list shall lose their right of admission and her seat will be allotted to the next candidate in order of merit. However, if such candidate(s) turn for admission at a later stage and vacant seats are available then such candidates may be given opportunity before offering admission to next candidate(s) having lower stage on the merit list.
Upper Age Limit
There is no age limit for female candidates for admission to any level/class except under sports quota, which is as under:
Ist year 18 years
BS 1st Semester 21 years
M.A / M.Sc Previous 24 years
- Overage candidates (except under sports quota) can apply for relaxation in the upper age limits for upto three years by giving cogent reasons for availing such relaxation. Applications for age relaxation must be submitted before the closing date of submission of application forms, whether online or manual.
- The provisional admission shall stand cancelled if the relaxation in upper age limit is not granted by the competent authority within 30 days of making such a request.
Cancellation of Admission
Admission in the college shall stand cancelled under the following circumstances.
- If any information given by the student in his Admission Form is found to be incorrect at any stage.
- If a student fails to attend the classes within 10 days of the start of the session.
- If a student is found to be professional agitator, or has been struck off from any educational institution on disciplinary grounds.
- If a student is practically involved in Politics.
- If a student admitted on sports basis either does not submit an undertaking that he/she will actively participate in the college sports team, or does not participate in the sports activities of the college.
- On the request of the student provided the request is made within a specified time period notified by the admission committee.
Struck off on Account of Absenteeism
A student who remains absent for more than six consecutive days without approved leave shall be struck off the college rolls without any notice.
A student whose admission is cancelled or whose name is struck off on the basis of long absence can apply for re-admission to the Principal within 15 days of the issue of such notification. The Principal may allow his re-admission on payment of the Re-admission fee / Admission Fee and any other outstanding dues.
Re-admission for the second time in a current academic session shall not be generally allowed. However, genuine and deserving cases may be submitted to the Director Higher Education on the basis of valid documentary proof with the condition that the applicant can make up for his shortages and can fulfil the requirement of 75% attendance during the remaining period of the session. Such students shall pay all the Government fees and Pupils Fund except security and BISE / University charges.
Change of Subject
- Change of faculty is not allowed. However, change of subject is allowed subject to the following conditions:
- The student must apply for change of subject within 21 days of the start of the classes at each level of studies.
- Change of subject is allowed only within a faculty or group of subjects.
Migration to or from the college may be allowed by the Principals of both the colleges subject to the conditions:
- that the applicant is seeking migration from a college situated beyond 16 kilometre of this college.
- that the request is based on genuine grounds like parents / spouse transfer, family shifting, family enmity or marriage duly supported by documentary proof
- marks obtained by the candidates in the last examination passed are not less than the minimum marks obtained by a regular student of that class.
- the migration is within the prescribed time period of BISE Abbottabad / Hazara University, Mansehra.