Rules & Regulations
Beside academic pursuits, the college administration takes keen interest in the character building of the students so that after completing their academic period at this college they become not only good citizens but also bring good name to the Alma Mater. For the fulfillment of these objectives the students must observe the following rules:
- Every student is bound to observe the religious obligations and to show tolerance for other religions, beliefs, customs and traditions. Promoting communal, regional and religious disharmony among students or college staff is strictly prohibited.
- Taking part in politics and wearing of any badge or cap of political parties/federations within the college premises is strictly prohibited.
- Every student shall observe the cultural and social norms of the society.
- Parents/guardians of the regular students and ex-students can visit the college after 11:00 AM for any official work.
- Every student has to be loyal to the ideology of Pakistan and is not allowed to commit any act which may damage the honour and the integrity of the motherland.
- Every student should respect all the college teachers and administration as well and abide by the rules and regulations introduced by the college administration from time to time.
- Smoking and keeping intoxicants in the college premises are unlawful and strictly prohibited.
- All such activities which are contrary to the norms of good conduct are strictly forbidden like making a noise, creating disturbance, interrupting students during study hour, plucking flowers and the like.
Note: Every effort has been made to provide updated information in this prospectus. The college administration, however, reserves the right to make any changes whenever it deems necessary in the interest of the institution without any notice. In all cases where rules and regulations are silent or where there is difference of opinion about their interpretation, decision of the College Council shall be final.