Admission to the college is conducted strictly in accordance with the rules and regulations, framed by the Provincial Higher Education Department, BISE Kohat. Admission forms to the candidates will be made available just after the declaration of results by the Board / University. The College Admission Committee will announce the last date for the submission of the application forms in each case.
GENERAL ADMISSION RULES AND REGULATIONS
1. Admission process starts on the date announced by the admission committee and continues according to the schedule BISE Kohat at at Intermediate level and KKKU Karak at Degree level.
2. In case of availability of online admission facility for a particular level of studies, candidates shall apply online and hard copies of their application forms along with required documents shall be submitted to the college.
3. The application form duly filled by the candidates shall be supported by attested photocopies of the following documents:
a. SSC Certificate for admission at any level of studies
b. Detailed Marks / Provisional Certificate of the last exam passed
c. Character Certificate issued by the learning institution last attended. Where the candidate has passed the last examination in private capacity such certificate shall be signed by a gazetted officer.
d. Domicile Certificate
e. Self / father CNIC / Form B
f. Four coloured photographs with white background
g. Quota eligibility certificate in case a candidate applies for a specified quota notified by government, e.g Sports, Disable or Education Employees quotas, etc.
h. Migration Certificate for candidates having passed their examination from other than BISE Kohat.
i. Affidavit as per specimen.
Note: Migration certificate and affidavit in light of Supreme Court decision for refraining from politics will be obtained from the candidates at the time when their admission is confirmed.
4. Applications which are not registered within due date, whether online or manually, shall not be considered for admission.
5. The Principal may keep 10 % of the total number of seats in each faculty for 15 days for meritorious students who may not turn up for admission within the prescribed time for admission due to unavoidable circumstances. The minimum marks declaring a candidate as meritorious will be determined by the concerned committee of the college.
6. If a student applies for admission one or more years late (maximum upto three years) then he/she shall produce an affidavit to the effect that he has not been admitted to any college / institution previously and he is availing the opportunity for admission for the first time.
7. Students passing in supplementary examination are not eligible for admission in the academic year in which he has passed the examination.
8. Students who failed in any class or did not appear in the examination or discontinued their studies are not allowed readmission in the same or lower class.
9. Students failed in one or more subjects are not allowed to take admission in Part-I of Intermediate and Degree.
10. Students placed in “E” grade in SSC exam are not allowed admission in 1st Year in any faculty / group. Candidates who obtain less than 45% in the last examination passed are not allowed admission in BS program.
.11. No regular admission in any class is allowed to a candidate who has already passed equivalent examination in another faculty / group or subject.
12. Candidates who fail to confirm their seat by depositing the required fee within the specified period shown on any merit list shall lose their right of admission and his seat will be allotted to the next candidate in order of merit. However, if such candidate(s) turn for admission at a later stage and vacant seats are available then such candidates may be given opportunity before offering admission to next candidate(s) having lower stage on the merit list.
13. Twenty extra marks are awarded to Hafiz-e-Quran. Such candidates shall not only support their claim by the relevant certificate but they shall also have to pass the recitation test conducted by the relevant admission committee.
14. Five marks per year are deducted from the obtained marks of a candidate who has passed the last examination in the previous year(s). Such procedure is limited for the candidates who failed to get admission during the previous three consecutive years only.
15. UPPER AGE LIMIT
The upper age limit for admission to various levels/classes, except sports quota, shall be as under and shall be counted with respect to the closing date for receipt of applications for admission to the concerned level or faculty.
I.1st year 19 years
II.B.Sc 21 years
16. Cancellation of Admission
Admission in the college shall stand cancelled under the following circumstances.
i.If any information given by the student in his Admission Form is found to be incorrect at any stage.
ii.If a student is found involved in any immoral activities or in violating College rules and regulations during his/her studies in the institution.
iii.If student remained absent for 7 or more than 7 consecutive days without prior permission/application.
iv.If a student is practically involved in Politics.
v.Kept weapons/intoxicating drugs of any kind in the college premises as these are strictly prohibited.
vi.He is found to be a professional agitator, or has been struck off any educational institution on disciplinary grounds.
17. Struck off on Account of Absentees
A student who remains absent for more than six consecutive days without approved leave shall be struck off the college rolls without any notice.
18. Re- Admission
A student once struck off the College can apply for readmission within fortnight failing which his/her admission will be deemed as cancelled.
The application for readmission will be considered by the readmission committee provided the application has been recommended by the concerned teachers.
Readmission will be granted on depositing readmission fee of Rs 250.
Once the admission is cancelled on the student’s own request will not be allowed to readmit.
19. Change of Subject
Change of faculty is not allowed. However, change of subject is allowed subject to the following conditions:
i. The student must apply for change of subject within 21 days of the start of the classes at each level of studies.
ii. Change of subject is allowed only within a faculty or group of subjects.