GENERAL ADMISSION RULES AND REGULATIONS
1. Admission process starts on the date announced by the admission committee on the college website and continue according to the schedule of BISE Bannu.
2. All admissions are online and all applicants are required to apply online through college website where all the relevant material (Forms etc) are available.
3. Applications which are not registered within due date shall NOT be considered for admission
4. Application form duly filled by the candidates shall be supported by attested photocopies of the following documents:
- SSC Certificate.
- Detailed Marks / Provisional Certificate of the last exam passed
- Character Certificate issued by the learning institution last attended. Where the candidate has passed the last examination in private capacity such certificate shall be signed by a gazetted officer.
- Domicile Certificate
- Self / father CNIC / Form B
- Five coloured photographs with white background
- Quota eligibility certificate in case a candidate applies for a specified quota notified by government, e.g Sports, Disable or Education Employees quotas, etc.
- Migration Certificate for candidates having passed their examination from other than BISE Bannu/ UST Bannu.
- Affidavit as per specimen.
5. For admission to F.A/ F.Sc Part-I, the candidate should must have passed SSC or equivalent examination at least in D grade.
6. Candidates with E grade will not be admitted in any case.
7. Admission shall be granted on purely merit basis.
8. Students passing in supplementary examination are not eligible for admission in the academic year in which he has passed the examination.
9. Students failed in one or more subjects are not allowed to take admission in Part-I of Intermediate.
10. Students who failed in any class or did not appear in the examination or discontinued their studies are not allowed readmission in the same or lower class.
11. No regular admission in any class is allowed to a candidate who has already passed equivalent examination in another faculty / group or subject.
12. Candidates who fail to confirm their seat by depositing the required fee within the specified period shown on any merit list shall lose their right of admission and his seat shall be allotted to the next candidate in order of the merit.
Twenty extra marks are awarded to Hafiz-e-Quran. Such candidates shall not only support their claim by the relevant certificate but they shall also have to pass the recitation test conducted by the relevant admission committe
14. Sports Quota:
- Five percent (5%) seats are reserved at each level for sports quota on provincial basis. These seats are reserved only for the games which are available and offered by the college.
- Merit List of sports quota for the game(s) the facility for which is available in the college will be prepared on the basis of performance of candidates in sports, which will be measured as below:
- Previous Participation Marks 35
- Trial Marks 65
Total Sports Marks (i+ii)=100
Students admitted on sports basis shall be required to submit an undertaking that they will actively participate in the college sports team, failing which their admission shall stand cancelled.
15. Upper Age Limit
The upper age limit for admission to various levels/classes, except sports quota, shall be as under and shall be counted with respect to the closing date for receipt of applications for admission to the concerned level or faculty.
- 1st year 19 years
- For admission on sports quota maximum age shall be considered one year less than the age limits shown above.
16. Age Relaxation
i. Overage candidates (except under sports quota) can apply for relaxation in the upper age limits for upto three years by giving cogent reasons for availing such relaxation. Applications for age relaxation must be submitted before the closing date of submission of application forms, whether online or manual.
ii. The provisional admission shall stand cancelled if the relaxation in upper age limit is not granted by the competent authority within 30 days of making such a request.
17. Cancellation of Admission
Admission in the college shall stand cancelled under the following circumstances.
i. If any information given by the student in his Admission Form is found to be incorrect at any stage.
ii. If a student fails to attend the classes within 10 days of the start of the session.
iii. If a student is found to be professional agitator, or has been struck off from any educational institution on disciplinary grounds.
iv. If a student is practically involved in Politics.
v. If a student admitted on sports basis either does not submit an undertaking that he will actively participate in the college sports team, or does not participate in the sports activities of the college.
vi. On the request of the student provided the request is made within a specified time period notified by the admission committee.
18. Struck off on Account of Absenteeism
A student who remains absent for more than six consecutive days without approved leave shall be struck off the college rolls without any notice.
19. Re- Admission
A student whose admission is cancelled or whose name is struck off on the basis of long absence can apply for re-admission to the Principal within 15 days of the issue of such notification. The Principal may allow his re-admission on payment of the Re-admission fee / Admission Fee and any other outstanding dues.
Re-admission for the second time in a current academic session shall not be generally allowed. However, genuine and deserving cases may be submitted to the Director Higher Education on the basis of valid documentary proof with the condition that the applicant can make up for his shortages and can fulfill the requirement of 75% attendance during the remaining period of the session. Such students shall pay all the Government fees and Pupils Fund except security and BISE / University charges.
20. Change of Subject
Change of faculty is not allowed. However, change of subject is allowed subject to the following conditions:
i. The student must apply for change of subject within 30 days of the start of the classes at each level of studies.
ii. Change of subject is allowed only within a faculty or group of subjects.
Migration to or from the college may be allowed by the Principals of both the colleges subject to the conditions:
i. that the applicant is seeking migration from a college situated beyond 16 kilometer of this college.
ii. that the request is based on genuine grounds like parents / spouse transfer, family shifting , family enmity or marriage duly supported by documentary proof.
iii. marks obtained by the candidates in the last examination passed are not less than the minimum marks obtained by a regular student of that class.
iv. the migration is within the prescribed time period of BISE Bannu / UST Bannu.