Admission procedure and policy.
The applicants seeking admission have to attach attested photo copies of the following
With admission form (attached to the prospectus)
- Four recent photo graphs of the applicants.
- NIC of father /Guardian.
- Provisional S.S.C certificate from the school /college last attended.
- Character certificate from the school /college last attended.
- Detailed Marks certificate (D.M.C) of S.S.C.
- D.M.C of intermediate (if the candidate is seeking admission in B.A/B.Sc)
- Migration certificate (if the candidate has passed S.S.C examination from board other than Mardan.)
- Candidates seeking admission in B.A/B.Sc has to provide metric provisional Certificate and original migration certificate from board to University.
- The candidates who passed there SSC exam last year’s should attached clearance certificate from the BISE Mardan or concerned Board (excluding those who passed SSC in last supply exam).
Note: Original documents are to be produced at the time of admission.
Note: prospectus and admission form may be obtained from the college office, after the
declaration of Mardan Board SSC Annual examination result.
- Application for admission, complete in all respect, is to be submitted to the college Office on or before the notified date during office hours.
- Merit list will be displayed on the notice board of the college.
- Those students, having their names in the merit lists must make all the required documents and payments to the office on the day of interview, failing which, the admission shell be considered as cancelled.
- The applicants must make sure that their course selection is correct. Students shell not be allowed to change their faculty.
- Students can change their subjects within one week after the commencement of classes.
- Successful applicants shell give written undertaking to the college that any breach of the
disciplinary rules by the applicants would lead to the their expulsion from the college.