|1||SEP2021331176||Fiza Ali||Akhtar Ali||1100||574||574||52.18|
Admission starting date: 10-Nov-2021
Admission last date: 10-Nov-2021
Students having been placed on the merit list are directed to ensure their admission within two days after the display of the merit list or they will lose their right to admission.
The candidate has to appear in the interview with printout of the admission form, admission fee, and the following documents.
- All original documents.
- Carona vaccination certificate
- 4 pictures with white background.
- Attested copy of Matric DMC.
- Attested copy of Matric certificate.
- Attested copy of character certificate.
- Attested photocopy of Domicile.
- Attested photocopy of self CNIC/Form-B and Father CNIC.
- Original Affidavit, and Pay roll for service based quotas
- Certificate for any quota (Sports/Hafiz-e-Quran/College Employee/Disable)
- Original Migration Certificate in case if Matric is passed from other than Peshawar Board.
IN CASE OF JURISDICTIONAL AREA;
1-- A candidate shall be defined as belonging to the jurisdictional area of the college if he:
- Is domiciled at the college jurisdictional area of the district,
- Is child/ spouse of an employee of the federal or provincial Govt. Serving in the jurisdictional area of the college.
- Has passed the last exam from the feeding school situated in the jurisdictional area of the college.
2-- Information provided in the application form will be scrutinized by the Admission Committee. The competent Authority shall have the right to cancel the admission of the candidate if found any tempering, forgery or any other un-ethical means used by the candidate.