Code of conduct:
It is binding upon every student of the college to follow rules and regulation:
- Every student is bound to observe the religious obligations and to show tolerance for other religions, beliefs,customs and traditions. Promoting communal, regional and religious disharmony among students or college staff is strictly prohibited.
- Every student has to be loyal to the ideology of Pakistan and is not allowed to commit any actions which may damage the honor and integrity of the motherland.
- Every student has to demonstrate tolerance, patience and politeness in his dealing with teachers and fellow students.
- Every student should respect the college teachers and the college administration and abide by the rules and regulations introduced from time to time. Any form of harassment of any student or other employee of the college or visitor is strictly prohibited.
- Every student must receive his education keenly and participate in sports and co-curriculum activities with honesty and sincerity.
- Every student must take care of public and college property and persuade others to do so.
- Every student, for any personal concern, has to directly contact the concerned Incharge. Improper interference in the academic, administrative, sporting, social or other activities is strictly prohibited.
- Every student shall regularly observe the college and class timing and shall ensure her regular presence in the classes such that her attendance shall not fall short of the required attendances of the public examining bodies.
- Every student shall regularly take class tests and home examinations.
- Every student must come to the college in the college prescribed uniform.
- Every student must provide correct information to the college administration, whenever required.
- Every student must observe the rules and regulations related to the class-room, common room, library, lawns, playgrounds and hostel.
- Every student shall pay all the college, board, or university dues well in time.
- Students are not allowed to use or keep cellular phones except allowed by the college administration under special circumstances.
- Every student shall observe the cultural and social norms of the society.
- Parents/ guardians of the regular students and ex-students can visit the college after 11:00 am for any official work.
In order to ensure the code of conduct and discipline, The Chief proctor, and the staff proctor may extend the range of duties of the proctorial monitors to check indiscipline and indecency among the students even outside the college premises.
Students are required to observe and maintain a reasonable standard of conduct. Any act of misconduct committed by a student inside or outside the campus mean the violation of the college discipline resulting in penalties of different intensities including expulsion, rustication or struck-off from the college.
Committing any or more of the following will be considered as misconduct and violation of college discipline:
Officers authorized to take disciplinary action:
The following persons are authorized to take disciplinary action by way of imposing penalties as specified under the heading ‘Range of Penalties’.
- The Chief Proctor
- Disciplinary Committee
- Principal of the College
- College Council
Any penalty enumerated under the heading ‘Range of Penalties’ may be imposed by the Principal or Chief Proctor of the College upon the recommendation of a Teacher, Head of the Department, Librarian, College Controller of Examination, Incharge sports, Head of any College Society, Discipline Committee and College Council.
Ranges of Penalties:
- The following penalties may, for act of indiscipline or misconduct or for sufficient reasons, be imposed on a student, namely:
- Written warning and information to the guardian
- Fine from Rs. 100 to Rs.5000
- Suspension from the Class/Department/College/Library or availing of any other facility
- Suspension or cancellation of scholarship, fellowship or any other financial assistance from any source or recommendation to be effect to the sanctionary agency
- Recovery of pecunlary loss caused to college property
- Debarring from participation in sports, debate, different societies, academic or refreshing tours and other such activities
- Disqualifying from holding any representative position in the class, college, hostel, sports and in similar other bodies
- Expulsion from the College/ Department/ Faculty/ Hostel/ Library for specified period
- Debarring from an examination
- Issue of migration certificate
- Issuance of character certificate with adverse remarks
- Prohibition of further admission or re-admission
- Struck-off the college rolls of a current academic/ session or from any extended period
Suspension of studentship:
Any student against whom a charge of misconduct has been initiated may be suspended from the college by the Principal which shall continue till the final decision of the competent authority.
A review of disciplinary action/ actions initiated against a student would lie with the officer issuing the orders. Within seven days, and an appeal would lie against the orders o the authorities mentioned in these rules to the College Council.
Amendment and Annulment of Rules:
The Principal in consultation with the College Council is competent to amend the rules or regulation, except those related to admission policy, in the interest of the institution.