RULES AND REGULATION
in case of emergency students are allowed to avail only two leaves in a month. Students who have already availed two days leave and then absent themselves from any class/lectures or practical will be fined Rs.20/-per period Special fine will be imposed by the College Administrations on students absenting themselves from the College Examinations Fine of Rs.50/-per day will be imposed on students who come to the College and do not attend the classes Fine of Rs.10/-shall be imposed for each violation of uniform specifications Special fines may be imposed on continuous absence from College/Classes without information, absence from College Functions, irregularity, dereliction or breach of discipline In Inter and Degree Classes the attendance must be75%.otherwise student will not allow sitting in Final Examinations.
COLLEGE LEAVING RULES
The application for College leaving must be signed by the parents or gaurdian. The Students must pay college dues untill they are strucked off from the college strength. College leaveing certificate will be isssued only when all dues are paid.
GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS FOR STUDENT:
1. The Students found misbehaving with new comers will be heavily charged or may be struck off from the college.
2. The students are bound to follow the instructions given by college administration time to time. Students must come in neat and prescribed uniform.
3. Good behavior is expected from the students to maintain college discipline and mutual self respect.
4. The Students are not allowed to enter in the college premises without student identity card.
5. Do not damage college building and other property. wall chalking is strictly forbidden. Defaulter will be dealt with heavy fine.
6. During the college timings, unauthorized people and children are not allowed.
7. Students must extend good behavior and respect to the teachers and other staff.
8. Mobile phones and cameras are not allowed in the college. Defaulters will be heavily fined or may expelled from the college.
STRUCK OFF RULES:
1. After admission if any student remain absent from college for one week, she will be struck off.
2. If during the session any student will be absent for six days continuous in one or more than one subjects without application then she will be struck off.
3. If any student disobeys rules and regulations of college, she will be struck off.
4. If during studying, any student will be found to get admission in any other institute or doing job, then she will be struck off
5. If any student found in political issues then she will be struck off under rule of Supreme Court.
6. In admission form it is essential to write the home address and Telephone number of her father or home, so we will contact in any emergency.
A students whose admission is cancelled or whose name is struck off on the basis of long absence can apply for re-admission to the Principal within 15 days of the issue of such notification. The Principal may allow her re-admission on payment of the Re-admission fee/Admission Fee and any other outstanding dues.
Re-admission for the second time in a current academic session shall not be generally allowed. However , genuine and deserving cases may be submitted to the Director Higher Education on the basis of valid documentry proof with the condition that the applicant can make up for her shortages and can fullfill the requirement of 75% attendance during the remaining period of the session. Such students shall pay all the Government fees and Pupils Fund except security and BISE / UNIVERSITY charges.
Migration to or from the college may be allowed by the Principals of both the colleges select to the conditions.
1. That the applicant is seeking migration from a college situated beyoned 16 Kilometers of this college.
2. That the request is based on genuine ground like parents / spouse transfer ,family shifting, family enmity or marriage duty supported by documentary proof.
3. Marks obtained by the candidtes in the last examination passed are not less than the minimum marks obtained by a regular student of that class.
4. The migration is within the prescribed time period of BISE D.I.Khan / GOMAL UNIVERSITY D.I.Khan.