DUES/ FEE STRUCTURE:
The following dues are charged at the BSc Home Economics (Integrated Course).
A Government Dues
BSc Home Economics (integrated Course):
College Admission Fee: Rs. 300/-
Tuition Fee: Rs. 600/-
B: Pupils’ Funds
Sports: Rs. 300/-
Computer: Rs. 1000/-
Food and Nutrition Fee: Rs. 1000/-
Textile & Clothing Lab: Rs. 1000/-
Growth / Development Lab: Rs. 750/-
Registration Fee: Rs. 1650/-
Security: Rs. 1500/-
Miscellaneous: Rs. 500
INSTRUCTIONS REGARDING COLLEGE DUES
- All dues must be paid in advance by the students seeking admission to the BSc. Home Economics (Integrated Courses).
- Students have to deposit all the dues before the commencement of classes.
- Roll Numbers of University examinations are issued only when a student clears her dues and has the required number of attendance at her credit.
- University Registration Fee and Sports Fee is payable by 1st Year Students only.
- Security should be claimed within one month of the termination of the public examination, Otherwise it will be forfeited in favour of the government.
Fee Concession and Scholarships
- Deserving students within the ambit of 10% of the total strength are given fee concession.
- Deserving and meritorious students are also granted financial assistance/prizes from Pupils Fund.
- Besides these, scholarships like MORA and Fauji Foundation etc are also floated from different agencies.
- Only one financial assistance is to be availed at one time.
- Any of the above privileges is withheld in case a student is short of the required attendances, remain willfully absent from the class-tests or internal examinations or shows poor result.