- Admission process starts on the date announced by the admission committee and continues according to the schedule of BISE ABBOTTABAD at the relevant levels.
- In case of availability of online admission facility for a particular level of studies, candidates shall apply online and hard copies of their application forms along with required documents shall be submitted to the college.
- The application form duly filled by the candidates shall be supported by attested photocopies of the following documents:
A) SSC Certificate for admission at intermediate level of studies
B) Detailed Marks / Provisional Certificate of the last exam passed
C) Character Certificate issued by the learning institution last attended. Where the candidate has passed the last examination in private capacity such certificate shall be signed by a gazetted officer.
D) Domicile Certificate
E) Self / father CNIC / Form B
F) Three colored photographs
H) Migration Certificate for candidates having passed their examination from other Boards.
I) Affidavit as per specimen.
Note: Migration certificate and affidavit in light of Supreme Court decision for refraining from politics will be obtained from the candidates at the time when their admission is confirmed.
- Applications which are not registered within due date, whether online , shall not be considered for admission.
- The principal may keep 10 % of the total number of seats in each faculty for 15 days for meritorious students who may not turn up for admission within the prescribed time for admission due to unavoidable circumstances. The minimum marks declaring a candidate as meritorious will be determined by the concerned committee of the college.
- If a student applies for admission one or more years late (maximum upto three years) then he/she shall produce an affidavit to the effect that he has not been admitted to any college / institution previously and he is availing the opportunity for admission for the first time.
- Students passing in supplementary examination are not eligible for admission in the academic year in which she has passed the examination.
- Candidates who fail to confirm their seat by depositing the required fee within the specified period shown on any merit list shall lose their right of admission and her seat will be allotted to the next candidate in order of merit. However, if such candidate(s) turn for admission at a later stage and vacant seats are available then such candidates may be given opportunity before offering admission to next candidate(s) having lower stage on the merit list.
- Quota eligibility certificate in case a candidate applies for a specified quota notified by the government, e.g Sports, Disable or Education Employees quotas, etc.
- Five percent (5%) seats at each level are reserved for the children of the employees of the Higher Education Department Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (college subsector) on provincial basis.
2) Two percent (2%) seats are reserved for disable candidates on provincial basis.
3) Five percent (5%) seats are reserved at each level for sports quota on provincial basis. These seats are reserved only for the games which are available and offered by the college.
4) Seats falling vacant under any quota will be allocated to quota for local candidates.
- Twenty extra marks are awarded to Hafiz-e-Quran. Such candidates shall not only support their claim by the relevant certificate but they shall also have to pass the recitation test conducted by the relevant admission committee.
- Five marks per year are deducted from the obtained marks of a candidate who has passed the last examination in the previous year(s). Such procedure is limited for the candidates who failed to get admission during the previous three consecutive years only.
- Students admitted on sports basis shall be required to submit an undertaking that they will actively participate in the college sports team, failing which their admission shall stand cancelled.