- The no. of seats to each course of studies shall be determined each year by the college administration and admission shall be made in accordance with the policy laid down for this purpose is under government college rules w.e.f the academic session 2016-2017.
- Admission shall be made on merit
- Admission shall start on the 10th day of declaration of result.
- If a student applies for admission one or more year later than she shall provide an affidavit to the effect that she has not been admitted at any college previously and she is availing the opportunity for admission for the first time.
- Students passing in supplementary exam shall not be eligible for admission in the same or lower class.
- Student who failed in any class or didn’t appear in the examination or discontinued their studies shall not be allowed re-admission in the same or lower class.
- Candidates who failed to confirm their seat by depositing the required fee within the specified period shown on the merit list shall lose their right of admission.
- 20 extra marks shall be awarded to the candidate who is Hafiz E Quran.
- 5 marks per year/session shall be deducted from the obtained mark that who has passed the last examination in the previous year.
- Change of subject is allowed but subject to following conditions that student must apply within 21 days of the start of the classes. Change in subject is allowed only within the faculty.
- (a)Migration to or from a college may be allowed by the principal of both the colleges on the condition that candidate is seeking admission from a college situated beyond 16 km of the college to which she want to migrate.
(b)Parents/Spouse /transfer/family shifting/family enmity duly supported by documentary support.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR CANDIDATES:
- Candidates seeking for admission must registered their application form within due date, whether online or manually. Shall not be considered for admission after due date.
- Incomplete forms in any respect shall not be considered.
- Students admitted on sports basis shall be required to submit an undertaking that they will actively participate in the college sport team, failing which their admission shall be cancelled.
- Students seeking admission on sports basis must provide their original sport certificate on district level to the admission committee.
- The application form duly filled by the candidates shall be supported by the attested photocopies of the following documents:
- SSC certificate.
- DMC/Provisional certificate of last passed exam.
- Character certificate issued by the last leaving institution.
- CNIC/ Form B.
- Required no. of photographs.
- Student seeking admission shall mention the correct cell no. of parent/guardian in
Tutor form provided by the admission committee. So that the college authority shall contact them at time of emergency.
h. Students once seek admission shall come to the college in proper uniform.
CANCELLATION OF ADMISSION:
Admission can be cancelled under following circumstance.
- If the information given by the student is incorrect.
- If a student fail to attend the classes within a week.
- Involve in illegal activity or political activity.