- During the session in order to know about the progress of the students different types of periodical tests are conducted by the college authority.
- Along with this at the end of the session pre board and pre university exams are conducted.
- Students who fail to appear or unable to give satisfactory results are fined by the authority.
- College authority has also have a power to detain the student on not showing satisfactory result
- Student who fails to appear in any of the monthly test has to re-appear in the test, it will also be obligatory for her to pass the test. I
- Students who fails to appear in home exam has to re-appear in the exam and will also be fined Rs.50/-
- Students who fail to appear in home exam will give solid reason for not appearing in exam with parent signature.
- Different types of scholarships like MORA, Tribal Agencies, District council etc are awarded to the deserving student.
- Fee concession in tuition fee is allowed for the sisters studying in same class.
College council consists of senior staff members along with the principal as a chairperson. College council decides all the policy matters of the college.
To maintain the discipline in the college the proctorial board is constructed to play a vital role. It comprises Chief proctor and Assistant chief proctor along with the proctors from the student community.
College actively participates in all out door and in door games organized by B.I.S.E Kohat and University of Science and Technology Kohat.