THE COLLEGE COUNCIL
The college council comprises of senior staff members of the college. The chief proctor and the controller of examination are the ex-officio members. It discusses in detail, all grievous offences and other matters of serious nature and agrees on a unanimous decision which is to be implemented at all cost.
THE ACADEMIC COUNCIL
It consists of the Chairmen of all admission committees, the Chief Tutor, the Time Table ln-charge and the Controller of Examination. It deals with the matters of academic interests and brings out its decision and proposal for its implementation.
- A Proctorial-board has been organized in the college to persuade students to observe perfect discipline. It has two main chapters: Members of the staff are appointed from among the teaching staff, called the staff proctors, while the other chapter works under the supervision of the first, and comprises of senior students. A suitable person from amongst the teaching staff is appointed as the head of the Proctorial board known as the Chief Proctor.
- Proctorial Monitors keep a vigilant eye on the general attitude/behavior of the students and help in the maintenance of discipline. They have to perform the under-mentioned duties:
- To make sure that discipline is properly maintained.
- To be present in the college during functions. Board/University examinations and Sports Competitions.
- To make sure that the students are in proper uniform and representing the college in an appropriate manner in all functions and on all occasions.
- In the best interest of the college, the chief proctor and the staff proctor may extend the range of duties of the proctorial monitors to check indiscipline and indecency among the student even outside the college premises.