The application form duly filled by the candidates shall be supported by attested photocopies of the following documents:
(1) SSC Certificate for admission at any level of studies
(2) Detailed Marks / Provisional Certificate of the last exam passed
(3) Character Certificate issued by the learning institution last attended. Where the candidate has passed the last examination in private capacity such certificate shall be signed by a gazetted officer.
(4) Domicile Certificate
(5) Self / father CNIC / Form B
(6) Three coloured photographs
(7) Quota eligibility certificate in case a candidate applies for a specified quota notified by the government, e.g Sports, Disable or Education Employees quotas, etc.
(8) Migration Certificate for candidates having passed their examination from other than BISE Mardan / University of Swabi.
(9) Affidavit as per specimen.
Note: Migration certificate and affidavit in light of Supreme Court decision for refraining from politics will be obtained from the candidates at the time when their admission is confirmed.
Migration is not allowed from one college to another. However, children of government servants may be accommodated in case of transfer of their parents to district swabi after the date on which admission is closed in this college, provided the marks scored by the applicant in the relevant examination are not less than the lowest marks on which admission has been granted on open merit basis in the relevent discipline. No migration case will be entertained after 31 december. For migration, the following documents must be submitted;