Code Of Conduct
ANY BREACH OF DISCIPLINE OF THE COLLEGE RULES MAY RENDER STUDENTS LIABLE TO PUNISHMENT
The following are the cardinal behavioral rules to be followed by all students.
- Holding of meetings/other activities which are not prescribed under the college/Hostel rules and regulations.
- Without the written permission of the Principal collecting funds/contributions in the name of the institution.
- Inciting others to strike or participating in a strike against any member of the teaching staff, spreading rumours or making provocative/offensive speeches to create dissension and disunity among different groups.
- Disobeying the lawful orders of any member of the teaching staff.
- Damaging public or private property through acts of violence.
- To be habitual absentee and deliberately absenting oneself from class.
- Non-payment of College/Hostel dues.
- Use of obscene language, dressing in a manner unbecoming of a respectable person. While commuting to and from college not covering up properly with chaddar (shroud-shaw). Passing disreputable comments, indulging in immoral activities which may give a bad name to the college.
- Wearing of college uniform on occasions other than college.
- Mobile phone is not allowed. Student will be punished and will have to pay fine if she has a cell etc and it will be taken and will not be returned