CHARACTER BUILDING SOCIETY
In an earnest effort to root out corruption from the society Character Building Society is established in the college. The aim of the society is to inculcate sense of responsibility among the future leadership in resisting the ills prevailing in the society. The endeavour is to create a society free from corruption, mal-practices, injustices and exploitation.
Main Objectives of the CBS
· Inculcate a strict sense of self-discipline through personal examples taking inspirations from religious values / obligations;
· To discharge their obligations towards the community’s need and expectations;
· To harness their social, ethical and academic values in consonance with educational and cultural curriculum;
· To act as whistle blower against malpractices, corruption and related issues to concern quarters without any exploitation motive or design;
· To plan and practice activities aiming at character building.
· Chief Patron From amongst the faculty
· President From Degree Part-II
· Vice President-I From Degree Part-I (Sc)
· Vice President-II From Degree Part-I (Arts)
· General Secretary From Inter Part-II
· Joint Secretary From Inter Part-I